This page is intended as a reference, and is not part of the game or owned by anyone. It would be nice if people added to this.
The current year is 1178.
- 412, the Mercenary Revolt of 412
- 432, the Divided Inheritance makes Falkensburg independent, and installs Prince Elias as its ruler, who is inaugurated that year.
- 455, the Elias GrossKanal is completed.
- 488, the Unpleasantness in 488 puts an end to Prince Elias' line.
- 492, Herzog Klaus Cutner estableshes the Elendsviertel District on the lands made vacant a few years earlier by the most recent Sinking.
- 503, Gallows erected (and not yet crimson).
- 568, Summoning of Hifiwh-Bru by Afinysi Witcinder and the Vermilion Cabal.
- 578, the Crimson Gallows get their name, thanks to barbed wire hangings.
- 591, the Heilig Perlustration is disbanded.
- 755, the Great Fire of 755.
- 757, the Decade Council is established by Princely decree.
- 758, Prince Mannfred II retires away from the city, ostensibly to recover from illness.
- 760, Magnanimous Mater Ilsena, of the Magnanimous Sisterhood is assassinated. Prince Mannfred II is placed under house arrest by the Decade Council.
- 765, Dean Karl Grosspater, of the Molkstrasse Guild, is assassinated.
- 767, Prince Mannfred II returns to public life, ending the rule of the Decade Council.
- 783, Rebuilding from the Great Fire of 755 essentially complete.
- 785, the Succession Crisis, the Architects' War begins.
- 789, the Architects' War ends.
- 894, the final lock in the Elias Grosskanal, connecting Falkensburg with Scharburg, is rendered unusable.
- 903, the Choir of Gequälte Katzen is formed.
- 925: Falkensburg University founded. University Timeline
- 954, Gequälte Katzen dies, leading to the acceptance of the Choir of Gequälte Katzen
- 1057, Krankenhaus built, see Achenauerstrasse.
- 1060, Bauersheim Rising.
- 1089, Judge Konstantin Fenner's Reign of Terror begins.
- 1103, Judge Konstantin Fenner disappears, most of his policies quietly shuffled off the books.
- 1113, the Falkensburg Guard confirms the existence of the Advisors.
- 1129, the Landgraf von Brunn-Scheltzen distributes a free feast of Bratpfilze to the citizens of the city on Schattenmannfeuernacht.
- 1134, the Clockwork God known as the Spinning Messiah is destroyed by a cannon fired by several blind men and women.
- 1147, conclusion of the Last Glorious War Against the Heffen
- 1147, Freidenwaffe College was taken as a spoil of war.
- 1169, portals were discovered by Darenaran Rartek.
- 1176, Quella Dahlstrom falls ill and dies from her epinymous Syndrome.
- 1177, Last known sufferer of Dahlstrom's Syndrome dies.
- 1178, now.
page revision: 22, last edited: 12 Apr 2008 15:38